Hutchins Backhoe & Septic Service

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2010

Serving Lake Martin, Lay Lake, Logan Martin Lake, Alexander City and Talladega Areas for 5 Years. Septic tank installation, cleaning, jetting, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, etc. We have portable toilets for any event or events....

A J Seasonal Lawn Care

Family owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in all lawn care services from lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, tree trimming, brush removal, property clear offs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, mulching, flower beds, weed eating, sod installation, fall spring yard clean up and landscape projects and leaves clean up all year round, No project is too big or too small! Call us today!

09/30/2013

Very well. They were nice and knew exactly what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared trees and cleaned up my yard

CATEGORY excavators,lawn service

05/29/2013

Nothing but good things to say about the job and the follow-up after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Derrick Hutchins replaced my non functioning septic system with a new one and did the job in one day. He later came back and re-contoured the dirty to fill-in the holes created where the trench was dug and had sunk-in after the winter rains. He was there for me when I needed him and did great work work and cleanup aterward. He was referred to me by 2 people and he proved to be as good as they said he would be. He's a nice guy to boot !

CATEGORY excavators

Septic Tanks & Systems,Septic Tanks & Systems,Septic Tank & System Cleaning,Portable Toilets