Act One Cleaning

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2012

Act One Cleaning can polish and refinish natural stone such as marble, travertine and granite. Carpet and upholstery cleaning is done to an extraordinarily high standard. We do move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning and post construction cleanup. Commercial work is also welcomed. All work is priced and explained beforehand, done to your satisfaction and yes, we love referrals! Ask about your special needs, we will design a cleaning protocol for you. Your check is acceptable payment, due on completion of work. Don't forget to ask for the Angie's List 10% discount! All work guaranteed. Licensed and fully insured. Family owned and operated....

Southeastern Pressure Washing

Offering all your pressure washing needs. Call us today for your free quote at 256-727-4177 or 256-778-2118

07/08/2020

The end result was even better than I expected. Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you! It was nice to meet your family and to work for you. Don’t forget; if you run out of spotter, refills are free.

01/28/2020

I found Act One Cleaning on Angie’s list. We decided to have our very dirty carpets cleaned on our new home rather than replace them hoping to stretch them out a year before replacing them. Steve made it clear from our initial phone call that he was not interested in up-selling and only interested in cleaning my carpets and ensuring that we had the best customer service experience possible in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Welcome to Alabama! I think you will love living in Huntsville and your house is very beautiful. Yes, that carpet should last for years and years to come. Thank you for the kind words, they are an encouragement and a pleasure to read!

12/30/2019

ActOne did a fantastic job! They were very knowledgeable and offered numerous options to address the issue. Steven is very trustworthy and has a high level of integrity. We recommended them to anyone needing this type of service. We are very thankful that we found ActOne!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish marble countertops damaged from acidic cleaners

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,countertops

Nothing makes me happier than to restore such a beautiful countertop. Best wishes for the New Year and thank you for trusting me to work in your home.

02/11/2019

Very well! They work with me on coming in Friday evening after the clinic closes so as not to disrupt our physicians and patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed office carpets cleaned and furniture cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Being trusted to clean your offices makes me proud. Everything there is so clean and you take such good care of the patients. Don't forget to call me if you have any spots return or other issues, as you will get free service!

08/22/2018

Mr. Steve is absolutely wonderful, he was very thorough and professional. And the most personable human being I've ever met in my life. The best in his field!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Shampoo and Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Wow, thank you! Your home is so nice and you've kept it up beautifully. It should sell quickly and I wish you the best of luck as you make your move.

Residential & commercial. Housecleaning - carpet, walls & baseboards, cabinets & appliances, tile & grout, upholstery, bathroom fixtures, gum & urine stain removal, move in & move out cleaning, surface mold removal. Marble and Granite refinishing and restoration.

Painting. Repair.