Econo Carpet Cleaning

Angie's List since May 2011

C Rated | 1 Review

Carpet Cleaners, Upholstery Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Love Seat Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Free Deodorization, Move In floor cleaning, Move out floor cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Emergency Water Extraction, Spot Removal, Stain Removal...

Ready Moving & Cleaning

Ready Moving & Cleaning is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 3 years of experience serving Auburn, AL and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today or email us and let us put our experience to work for you!

Award 2019
Offers by Ready Moving & Cleaning on Angie's List

C

03/11/2013

Carpet was surface cleaned. That is what i paid for i guess for 65 dollars, so i wont complain

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really had no idea what to expect and thought the carpet person would introduce self and explain things about what he was doing. He just came and did his job and left. He had no conversation with me. My carpet was wet for one day. He told me it would dry in a few hours but it took until the next day. He could have let me know more. I also had buckled areas after but those went away. I truly dont think it was his fault from overwetting the carpet. The carpet is not new. I see some stains still and would have like to know BEFORE hand that i could have paid extra to treat these. He didnt offer this or anything more. He was in a rush it seemed. He did not give us placers to go under the furniture nor did he move a few light fixures to clean the carpet. You get what you pay for. If i would have known i was paying for a quick job, i would have paid more (even to him) to take time and not rush through it. Also i shouldnt have had to call to then get answers to questions. He also did not go over his work or have me sign or leave a receipt. This isnt professional. I will pay more to another reputable company next time. Service is the key just as quality is.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Free Deodorization Move In/ Move out 10 Percent Discount Free quote and estimates 5 Room Special for $ 59.95

Visa, MasterCard