Lyles Painting

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2012

2-4 Employees.Cost is determined by the job....

TNT Construction

14  REVIEWS
TNT Construction

TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product unique!

10/01/2014

Thy were very fast and professional. Maybe 6 hours and they were done. Very nice guys and did exactly what we wanted! Our trailer looks new and it's 27 years old!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted our 14x80 trailer an seal coated the roof. I paid for the paint and seal coat. I was very impressed! They did a fantastic job!

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this afternoon and got a quote. Excellent price and very nice man. Will be using him very soon to paint and seal coat our home. Will post a review again afterwards.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/02/2013

Chris Lyles, 251-244-8054 did an excellent job. He didn't leave any messes and came when he said he was coming. I don't remember how much it cost. He was not the cheapest but I believe if you want the best it is worth paying a little more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painter

CATEGORY house painters

Residential&Commerial Painting,Pressure Washing,Popcorn Ceilings,Small Sheetrock Repair,Cabinet Repainting,Decks&Porches;Exterior&Interior

Depends on circumstances