Window Genie of the Gulf Coast

A 6 Reviews

54580 Splinter Hill Rd

Perdido, AL 36562

We Clean Windows and a Whole Lot More! Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With 25 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater Gulf Coast area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!...

window cleaning (5)pressure washing (4)gutter cleaning (2)holiday decorating (1)

02/23/2021

Eccellent I hope the A was the highest as in school grades!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed inside and out

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

01/15/2021

They were careful on cleaning the window even inside. They made sure that no water would come inside. I would recommend them highly. They came very quickly and corrected it without any questions. They were very well. I was pleased. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window and power washing. They hung Christmas decoration for me.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing,holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

01/08/2021

Outstanding! Very well done and by courteous staff Will definitely hire them again in the spring after the pollen coats every thing !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

01/05/2021

Great! Good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning and gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

11/11/2020

Until a few weeks ago, I had never heard of Window Genie. I needed help washing my house and shed. I made a call to Window Genie and scheduled an appointment with them. A polite young man came to my home and appraised the mold and mildew work that needed to be done to my property. He quoted a reasonable price that very day. He set me up with a date and time. The day arrived and so did Window Genie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft wash house and shed

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thanks so much for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that you are happy with your house wash and hope to see you again soon.

09/12/2020

The team was excellent I was very happy with the level of care while they were performing the cleaning. They moved items from the area and what they were unable to move they performed the services carefully around them. We will definitely have them back in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the vinyl siding and soffits on home, cleaned exterior windows

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Pressure washing pretty much anything, window cleaning, home and commercial window tinting, gutter cleaning, concrete and paver sealing and so much more.

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check