S.M.A.R.T Auto Detailing and Reconditioning

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2015

26 years Master Detailer. My one goal is the vehicle my clients bring me is the BEST it can be, I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT TOUCHES YOUR VEHICLE. I restore and I protect using the best products available. I also offer remarketing services to auto dealers and to private parties. S.M.A.R.T. is the art of taking. Small to Medium Area issues and Reconditioning the Treating your vehicle to the best it can be....

SAJ ENTERPRISE LLC

SAJ Enterprise LLC Professional Cleaning. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/12/2016

I was ignored.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sent a message via Angie's List about possible work on my car. GOT NO RESPONSE

CATEGORY auto detailing

10/05/2015

I dropped the car off at his location, after about an hour I received update pictures on what he was currently doing and what he had finished doing. He kept me informed and updated. When it was time to pick vehicle up he walked me around the vehicle and reviewed the inside of the car was well. He did a follow up call after two days and is coming to do a rewax after I wash it the first time since t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband gave my 16 year old daughter his work car. This car had not been cleaned for two years and believe me, it showed. David did a triple coat, glaze sealant to restore the clear coat, buffed and waxed it. He decreased the engine, hand cleaned the wheels an that was just the outside. The inside had grease smudges on the headliner from my husband working in maintenance, every time he would get in the car his hat would rub grease on the headliner. David steam cleaned the entire interior and carpet.

CATEGORY auto detailing

09/26/2015

I contacted him. He worked with me on time and expectations. David was courteous, prompt, and detailed in his descriptions. My car was returned on time and exceeded expectations of service promised in the time frame given. We have scheduled additional service this week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Detailing

CATEGORY auto detailing,car washes

FULL SERVICE DETAIL/ RECONDITIONING/ BUFFING POLISHING WAXING /GLAZES /STEAMING CARPET/ RECOLORING INTERIOR MANAGEMENT /SCOTCHGUARDING SCRATCH/ DENT SERVICES BASIC WAX DECONTAMINATION AND BASIC WASH WITH RE WAX

I will do any vehicle from restoring the single moms daily driver to protecting the once in a lifetime investment.

Please call text or email pics anytime