Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham

A 86 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since July 2006

309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H

Pelham, AL 35124

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window replacement (72)sunroom and patio (13)siding (11)door installation (7)deck building (7)roofing (4)blinds and curtain (2)gutter installation (2)general contracting (2)hvac repair (1)dry cleaning (1)
C

01/09/2018

Well, the high pressure salesman had quoted me last year, claimed there was a price increase, but upon investigation, there was NOT any price increases. The job was supposed to start in 3 weeks, took about 2 months, then the workers came, tore out the old windows (literally) and installed new ones. The rear sliding glass door was not installed correctly and I have asked several times for them to f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

09/25/2017

It was good. They're expensive. Communication was good. They are pricey and I do know that, they would not do anybody else's for that cheap so I got a good price for what they would have done because they said this was the last house they would do for that price. They were good. They do good work. The work was very good. They really do try to work with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a screened in room.

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2014

09/25/2017

It worked out very well. We love the windows. We like when they came and presented it, we liked what looked like the quality materials and stuff that they using and so we tried them with the windows that we first had them put in and we were so satisfied with them that we decided to finish the rest of the house with the same type windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed eleven windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2015

C

06/02/2017

I should have backed away from this company in the beginning. At the time they were offering a 12 months same as cash financing option. However, when we went to sign the paperwork, they gave us a cash price and once we mentioned we wanted the 12 months option, they changed the price. They factored in a financing cost up front and changed the payment terms. That is not "same as cash", that is a sim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all windows in my home.

05/01/2017

One of the doors was not the correct door. Champion quickly ordered the correct door and replaced it when it arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 French Doors replaced.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

01/09/2017

Very pleased! Looks great. Installers were very nice, and completed the job quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 13 windows and a back patio door replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

09/06/2016

The service was excellent. They came out twice and the total cost was about $10,000. The cost for the second time they came out was $7,000. The salesman was great and the installers just kept working. It was a little difficult because of the shape of the window, but they got it perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Champion of Birmingham did two windows the first time they came out and then, we decided to have them come back and do them all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

08/29/2016

Champion did s superb job. All workers professional and did the job as specified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosed existing covered porch as an all season room.

CATEGORY decks,replacement windows,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2016

04/04/2015

The job went smoothly from the sales people to the installers.  I went to buy groceries while they worked on the windows.  I didn't worry about the guys doing the installation.  I am very happy with the windows.  I could have found a better price, but I am very happy with the job and the company.  This is repeat business for Champion.  I had a very good experience with them. The windows are very n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the window on the back side of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2015

03/26/2015

I have no complains. They replaced 12 windows and installed double pane windows. They took the time and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on sidings for windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2010

Energy efficient replacement windows, sunrooms, patio rooms, vinly siding, entry doors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing