Benton Nissan

Angie's List since September 2013

Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional phones. Additional DBA - WT Enterprises LLC....

08/23/2017

They are AAA all the way. The service is very well done. You can tell it's a professional organization. They make the customers very comfortable while they wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in the week before last for a regular service; oil change and tire rotation. There was no charge after I bought the car there were two or three free services.

01/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Given shop orientation by service provider, who were courteous, professional and very informative

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding customer service!

12/28/2015

06/22/2015

They're great. They have this amazing service there. They have a shuttle service. They'll get one of their guys to drive you down to the mall or to a restaurant for free. They'll take you and drop you off and then when they're ready they'll call and say, "We're done. We're on our way" and you're like, "Okay". Or if you're sick and tired of waiting like 45 minutes or an hour, you could call them an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For auto care services I have used Benton Nissan in Oxford, AL. Usually, what I have them do is a check over. They change my oil. They check my oils. They check my tires and they wash.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Auto sales, installation, repair, replacement and maintenance includes cv joint, brakes, clutch, electric, batteries, starting, charging, diagnostics, exhaust, heating and air conditioning, oil change, steering, suspension, alignment, tires, balancing, vehicle inspection, transmission, radiator & driveshaft.