G & W ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2010

My father started this business in 1975 and is now semi retired.I started working summers when I was 12. I have 3 employee's beside myself now so I am very hands on....

RITCH ELECTRIC CO INC

ADDITIONAL EMAILS: www.ritchelectric.com

08/01/2017

Made an agreement for them to do the work. They didn't show. I called them and they said they would be there the next week. I said ok and again they never showed. Then they quit taking my calls. They caused my project to be a month behind schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 40 x 80 building that needed to be fully wired

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

[Member Name Removed] is correct. I made agreement to do work. I was very busy at time and failed to get back with him to schedule work. I apologize Connon Goodman
D

09/08/2016

After leaving a phone message he didn't respond to and contacting him through Angie's List a couple of days later, Mr. Goodman finally called me back. He made an appointment to come to my house the following Thursday (I assumed, from the way he stated it). In the meantime, on Tuesday, I wrote to him via Angie's List again and asked what time to expect him on Thursday. I heard nothing. I had to rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Mr. Goodman with three small jobs including replacing a porch light, addressing a light that wouldn't stay lit, and replacing a smoke detector that was malfunctioning.

CATEGORY electrician

01/28/2015

Was late but was courteous to call ahead to let me know and showed up when he said he would.  Friendly and professional, good price and finished work quickly.  Plan on using him again for some lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked main power box, breaker box, light fixture above range, outlet, light post near walkway

11/07/2014

Mr. Goodman was punctual, completed the task in no time at all and was VERY friendly. he even helped secure the chandelier in a crate and also helped load it on the back of a truck. We highly recommend this electrician and will definitely use him again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connon Goodman came to our business today to remove a chandelier in our reception area and re-install a florescent light fixture.  He also installed a wall outlet, and cat5 outlet as well.

10/23/2014

I used G&W Electric because my father, who is a retired Power Company man, used their services to upgrade his electrical service box.  They were very nice, efficient and hardworking (including crawling around in a hot and low-pitched attic), and more than met my father's standards.  He was pleased.   Mr. Goodman contacted me within 24 hours of submitting my Angie's List request, and came by the ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three overhead kitchen light fixtures, hotwire installed four undercabinet lights, and replaced two wall switches and seven wall outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical repair, Flickering lights, lighting installation Fuse box replacement, Ceiling Fan installation, Landscape Lighting, Telephone lines, Cable Lines, Re-wire, Additions, Bucket Truck, Auger Derrick Truck

Appliance repair