Elrod Renovations

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2016

A Rated | 1 Review

i have 1 employee. i am a sub-contractor. i take cash or checks....

H2O Waterproofing

H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems are state-of-the-art and built to last. Most of these systems are adjustable for case in which your particular soil shifts often. We believe in accommodation for unexpected events and are willing to work with you for your house foundation repair needs.

Offers by H2O Waterproofing on Angie's List

11/16/2016

It went very well I was very satisfied with all the work that was done. I would definitely get him to do work for me again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the whole house cleaned .needed three rooms painted .needed the deck pressure washed. Landscaping done.

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service,pressure washing,interior painters

we do anything that has to do with home remodels.we build decks and presherwash them. we paint interior and exterior and sheetrock. we paint cabnets.we do siding and replace rotten wood.

Check, PayPal