ROYAL DRY CLEANERS

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

09/20/2012

They did not give me the dark blue cocktail blouse with rhinestone buttons back, and I didn't realize it until much later. It is gone. This is not the first time they have kept/lost some of my clothing -- either because they broke something , lost it,  or just lack of professionalism.  I am assuming they broke the buttons and chose to leave it out of my pick up hoping I wouldn't notice.  Another t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had winter clothing dry cleaned, some cocktail attire (dark blue with rhinestones), a white blouse with removable cuff buttons and a white winter jacket.  These items were taken in on 3 different occasions within 1 year of each other.

CATEGORY dry cleaning

09/15/2011

I will never take any garment there again. Their service was terrible and unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
do not take your clothes here!!! I took a $150 silk dress to be dry cleaned and it came back to me ruined! The colors had bled everywhere and the collar was ripped and tattered. It two weeks for them to call me back with a solution and there solution was that I needed to take it back to where I bought it and take it up with them. no compensation was ever even considered. Their customer service was appauling.

CATEGORY dry cleaning, alterations