Williams Air Conditioning

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2011

Williams Air Conditioning strives to give you the best service and quality in heating, cooling, refrigeration and all appliance repairs. Your comfort is our business....

Valley Heating & Cooling

Valley Heating and Cooling is a Full Service Heating and Cooling Company serving North Alabama since 1974. We are headquartered in Decatur, AL and have dispatches available in Cullman, Moulton, Athens, and Madison. We provide service 24/7 and service most brands and models of Heating and Cooling, Equipment. Additional email - declan@valleyheatingandcooling.com. Award winning. Additional phones - (256) 773-4262, (256) 233-2966. Additional DBA - Jones-Nunn Inc.

06/09/2014

02/13/2014

He gave me several option in heating untis ranging from $4500 all the way to 8500. On time and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an aging gas pack unit and it was on it's last leg. Marty came out and sueveyed the unit and stated that it should be replaced.

10/22/2013

When all the other providers told me I needed a new unit, and gave me bids on one, Marty Williams found a problem that he could fix. He fixed it and we haven't had any trouble since. He saved us a ton of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my HVAC unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales, installation and repair of heating and air conditioning & appliance repair.

Plumbing.