SHOALS ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2010

Quality veterinarian services...

07/05/2017

They are very good. The cost was around $400.00 by the time they did all the work they did to try to save the little sucker. The were very very good. I guess the price was reasonable. Their responsiveness was very good, very good. The quality was very good. We still use them for our other cat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to have a cat put to sleep.

10/09/2016

He was a very happy healthy dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Shoals Animal Hospital for 6 years. My dog loved going there and ran to the door to get inside. The staff were professional and friendly, gentle, caring, and helpful. I boarded my dog there many times and he loved all the attention they gave him. Any procedure he had never made him afraid, so he was always excited to return. Both Dr. Clopton and Dr. Snipes were gentle, knowledgeable, and thorough in their assessments. They did not give medications or recommend expensive treatments without research and finding the least expensive way to resolve a problem. I am very grateful I took my dog there and would not have taken him anywhere else.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went good they save my dogs life

09/04/2013

i love taking my animals there they always treat your pets just like they were their very own pets great service and they are sooo friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
booster shots

09/19/2012

The Veterinarians and support staff are amazing. Our dogs actually get excited when we pull in the parking lot. I am very impressed with all aspects of this animal hospital and would be comfortable recommending to anyone looking for top notch care for their pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a scheduled visit to evaluate oral health. The Veterinarian and technician spent a generous amount of time assessing our dog and explaining the treatment plan in detail and made sure we understood completely.

Veterinarian services, Boarding and Bathing