Handy Andy Pro Services

Handy Andy Pro Services is locally owned and operated in The Shoals Area. We specialize in Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dry Wall Repair, Interior and Exterior Painting, ETC. I am licensed and insured. "Your Satisfaction is Our Business" ...

Luke's Painting Company

Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use high quality premium products for every project. The paint that we use offers great coverage, exceptionally stunning colors, high durability and excellent washability. Location of any project is never an issue, we love to travel so let us get you a free quote today! Luke can be reached directly by phone or text at - 334-777-9135 By email at - LukesPaintingCompany@yahoo.com

Offers by Luke's Painting Company on Angie's List

03/29/2020

Andy communicated well and got the job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight sealed, brick replaced

CATEGORY handyman service

09/28/2019

Needed a few areas touched up around the house. Andy got to us quick and did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Touch ups

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

08/28/2019

Andy is not only professional but he is very kind. He did an amazing job for us. He painted our whole house and made it look great. He went above and beyond to meet my expectations. Weve hired several people in the past to work for us on our rental houses but I have finally found the person who will get the job done to suit me in fact hes working on a second place for us this weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Paint on our house.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

08/15/2019

Andy arrived on time, was very professional, and did excellent work. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed drive way and touched up paint outside.

CATEGORY handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

08/13/2019

Fantastic! He was very professional.very friendly. Discussed the task at hand with me. Cleaned up everything he brought. My house looks brand new. I will definitely use him again and will recommend to all my friends! Job well done!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washed and shutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dry Wall Repair, Interior and Exterior Painting; Deck Maintenance;

Deck Building; Electrical; Plumbing; HVAC