Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2012

Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work with my family; Seth, Juliet, Sawyer, Aliea....

Invisible Fence of Central Alabama

Alabama's Largest and Most Successful Pet Fence Company. The original pet containment fence system. The most advanced technology including GPS fences and Boundary Plus Technology. We are also the ONLY pet fence company that has behavior certified trainers on staff to train your pet to stay at home. We offer in house payment plan options to fit any budget. All major credit cards accepted.

08/01/2020

It helped save my life. I recently lost my Husband and his income. My air conditioner went out. My Windows are painted shut. So I thought about adding screens to the burglar iron doors. My Husband was the epitome of a Handyman. With him suddenly and unexpectedly dead and his income too, I felt helpless but not hopeless. I put a request in on Angie’s list. Got four calls. One couldn’t help. One I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabricate &Repair two iron door insert screens

CATEGORY screen repair

08/01/2020

Very professional crew! Excellent work! Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A microwave intallion, outlet-cover, kitchen sink-n-faucet

CATEGORY small appliance repair

07/01/2020

Very professional and responded quick and did a great job. Will call when other issues arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old mail box, relocate and secure.

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair

06/10/2020

Ralph is top of the line. I had him out to do an estimate. Ralph located and promptly repaired another issue that was plaguing my residence. I’d definitely recommend Ralph to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Call out to estimate insulation under unit. Located a leak and repaired a condensation unit drain line & cut switch.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/10/2020

Ralph performed an excellent job and I would recommend his services to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

Specialized remodeling, Interior and Exterior Painting, Granite, Tile Floors, Backsplashes, Cabinetry, Concrete Driveways, Block and Brick, Light Roofing, Pressure Washing, Mold Abatement, Light Landscaping & General Handyman Services

Major roofing & carpet