Trustworthy Electric

A 11 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

517 Oliver Rd

Montgomery, AL 36117

Since 1994, Trustworthy Electric has been serving Montgomery, AL and its surrounding areas in all its electrical needs. If you’re looking for an electrician that offers upfront pricing, on-time service, and licensed and insured technicians than Trustworthy Electric is the electrician for you. Don’t forget, we’ll fix it that same day, or you don’t pay! So, call and schedule an appointment today!...

electrician (11)generator repair (1)

06/14/2020

On May the 14th Randy and his partner David came to fix the doorbell camera. They both stood at the door and put on their mask, shoe covers, and gloves on in front of me. They came in with friendliness and a smile ready to work. Randy is patient, very direct, and detailed. David is very helpful with no hesitation. When my husband was at work he’ll get on the phone with him and they’ll talk before ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came fix the doorbell camera.

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

12/06/2019

They did an excellent job. I had called 3 other electric companies be for I called Trustworthy and after a week no one every came to my house to give me an estimate. I called Trustworth and they were at my house in less than an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the electrical mast replaced and rewired the meter box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

02/09/2019

Electrical safety inspection of house showed house wiring not up to current safety codes. Electrical problems required extra time, materials and cost including city electrical inspection of work. Very satisfied with finished work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install ceiling fans, replace electrical power box, rewire electrical work on A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

12/06/2017

I found Trustworthy on Angie's List -- I called one afternoon and Randy and his son arrived promptly the next morning. They determined the issue we were having and came up with best solution, which ended up being cost-effective and worked great! They were friendly and very easy to work with - I would recommend them and would use Trustworthy again, if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had outdoor & garage outlets that did not work. We had tried to determine the source of the issue, ourselves, but had no luck. So, we called Trustworthy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thank you for the kind words.

10/23/2017

The work went exceptionally well. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to do electrical wiring in my home. They were on time and very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2016

04/20/2017

Job was completed professionally. We have used this company over the past 3-4 years for various jobs including installation of landscape lighting, and have never been disappointed with the process or outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check malfunctioning light fixture. Replace outdoor electricity outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

04/13/2017

This repair went very well. When Randy first did consultation at the home he was already prepared with a report from Alabama power. He fixed those things and a different inspector came to inspect the house. Randy again got the report and fixed those items. This is a great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2010 I needed a wall plug installed in my home office closet. Recently, my cousin needed to her home rewired to be in compliance with the city and Randy the owner was very helpful and supportive. I would use his company for all electrical situations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

03/21/2017

Perfect. Couldn't have been any better. Friendly, down to earth, very prompt and punctual. Excellent fund of knowledge, great at explaining the problems and solutions. Worked efficiently and cleaned up all work areas. Price very reasonable. Would recommend for any and all electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and repair of faulty light fixtures and electrical outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

Photo for Trustworthy Electric - 517 Oliver Rd, Montgomery, AL - 34652329

03/21/2017

Exceptional in all respects. Takes the time to explain what was done and why, and to answer questions. Particularly knowledgeable on aluminum wiring issues. Pricing very reasonable. Strongly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate and correct a house wiring issue; evaluate and identify a wiring fault and replace a circuit breaker; advise on GFCI and other code requirements and related installation; provide estimates for upgrade work being considered.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

12/23/2016

I don’t remember the price but I remember it was fair, I mean I was happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Trustworthy for electrical. They replaced all of my wirings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

General Repairs and Troubleshooting Outlet Repair & Replacement (Including GFCI & AFCI) Breaker Panel Repair, Replacement and Upgrades Breaker and Fuse Repairs Wiring Repair & Replacement Indoor Lighting Services Dimmer Lighting Installation LED Lighting Outdoor, Landscape and Security Lighting Hot Tub Electrical Wiring Smoke Detector Installation TV Wall Mount Installation Commercial Services Lighting Design And Installation Electrical Panel Replacement Outdoor And Security Lighting Fluorescent

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express