Edwards Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since July 2010

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM

1540 Jean St

Montgomery, AL 36107

Most people never think about their heating and cooling system until it breaks down. And it always seems to fail when you need it the most. Don't let your system be put in that situation. Edwards Plumbing & Heating is a local family-owned, full-service plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that has been designing, installing, and maintaining plumbing and air conditioning systems since 1948. We offer a yearly service agreement to insure that your system will not let you down when you need it the most. Our yearly agreement includes a complete summer and winter check. A 10% discount is given on any parts that may be needed and you receive priority service over our non-contract customers if your system should need unexpected attention. Additional DBA - Edwards Plumbing-Heating-Air Conditioning....

plumbing (45)hvac repair (23)drain cleaning (3)water heater repair and installation (3)

05/13/2020

My experience with Edwards was great! They showed up on time and were pleasant to deal with. My technician did a good job explaining the problem with my unit and the two ways he could deal with it that would be the most economical for me and made the most sense given the overall age and condition of my system. They are the best AC guys in town and are an honest, hard working, dependable company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/13/2020

Prompt, professional and an all around great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

05/13/2020

Have used for AC and plumbing repairs. Prompt, reasonably priced and knowledgeable service reps (specifically for a zoned AC system).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair and plumbing repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

05/13/2020

Edward's Plumbing, Heating + Air exceeded my expectations! Danny and Terry were very polite and installed our new A/C system efficiently in one afternoon. Will definitely recommend Edward's to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

03/27/2017

They did a good job putting it in. They were competitive. I called a lot of people. They were fine. They did a good job putting it in, but then after that they started slacking off. Their punctuality was good. If they say they're coming, they're coming. I haven't had any problems in years. I might not call them again, because I have not been happy with the unit. When I called them they said "Yeah ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in an entire new system. It was a heating pump, a gas furnace, and some insulation, so it was a big job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2002

02/08/2017

A technician promptly came out to our rental home after our tenant complained that the central heat was not blowing consistently warm air. The technician performed a diagnostic and cleaned a sensor for a very reasonable price. Since we live 5 hours away, we were very grateful for this pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a sensor on Central Heating Unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

06/20/2016

Called for an appointment on Friday. They showed up at the appointed time. Found they needed to order a part, did a temporary fix to stop the leak, promised to call back on Monday. They called at 9:30, made an appointment for 11:00, kept their appointment, fixed the leak. Excellent work. Professional. Friendly. Competent. Reasonable price. I can recommend them. Will u se them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a faucet leak for shower and bathtub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

10/07/2015

Responded quickly and had the unit working within 30 minutes.  Fast and efficient service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined problem with air conditioning unit not working and replaced the defective capacitor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

09/29/2015

They called to let me know that they could come earlier if I liked. Of course I took them up on that offer. They were timely and very professional. They completed the job quickly and explained what might have caused the problem and what we could do to avoid the problem in the future. Would definitely use them again! At the time when I scheduled the service, there was an offer from Angie's list and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cracked toilet tank in our master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2015

09/22/2015

Technician found the issue and made recommendation that fixed the problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak detection in a shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating & air conditioning, gas furnaces & heat pumps.

ask for details