Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2008

At Clark Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we believe that your family deserves the best, and were here to deliver on our promise. Offering customers excellent value, quality and reliability is where we excel. We have a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and we provide the most advanced training to all of our technicians. This is all part of our commitment to our customers and our dedication to ensuring your comfort....

Aqua Systems of Alabama

Aqua Systems has been helping people improve their water since 1959. We are a water treatment company that specializes in water softeners, water heaters, drinking water systems, water purification, problem water solutions and large scale water solutions for business and industry. We provide service to Central Alabama and are part of a national company that has over 300 dealers nationwide. In today's busy world you don't have time for a water softener that constantly needs service. At Aqua Systems we understand that and have responded by building high quality water treatment products that are built to last through years of simple, trouble-free operation.

Offers by Aqua Systems of Alabama on Angie's List

03/07/2019

The installation was performed as promised and scheduled. I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of all involved in the installation. I thought the price was a little steep but the service was first rate. I am very pleased with the finished work and I would and will recommend them. In fact, I have placed them on speed dial for all my heating, air and plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater installed.

CATEGORY water heater repair

06/27/2017

Excellent! They were responsive with their estimates, answered all of my questions, performed the work on time and did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two Heat Pump units with Bryant (16 SEER) 3 ton units.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/19/2017

Did what they they said they would do when they did they would do it and they way they said they would do it!!! What a great way to do things!! These guys were great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need drain lines cleared out on an older home with a huge root issue.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

C

09/14/2016

He was there less than an hour, was cordial and efficient, however he did not give an itemized receipt. We were charged $427 for an hour of work in which we provided all the parts. When I called to get an itemized receipt for the work we were told they do not issue itemized receipts because they charge a flat rate. So I asked if $427 is the flat rate for 1 hour of work and I was told that was "non...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hooked up a new kitchen faucet, just the single head with the handle attached, to the existing sink and pipes.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/30/2016

I am extremely satisfied with them. They were efficient, did the job well and their charges were reasonable. They were dependable, I know that was one thing I appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Clark Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing here in Montgomery for A/C, heating and plumbing. When I used them for plumbing they repaired a leak under the sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

air conditioning repair service, air conditioning contractor, hvac contractor, heating contractor, heating repair, plumbing

ask for details