Bill Bradley Services

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since June 2009

Bill Bradley Services is a flat-rate service company, a member of the Nexstar Network of Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical contractors. All technicians are licensed and/or State certified. We accept cash, check or credit card for payment. We offering financing through Alabama Power and AlaGasco....

Billy Don's Air

6  REVIEWS
Billy Don's Air

With over 46 years of experience Billy Don's Air is the premiere HVAC company in the Montgomery area. We are a small company with the owner on sight for all jobs. We do financing through Alabama Power Co. and Gas Co. and also Microf lease to own. Military discount available. Call us today for your free estimate.

10/30/2020

Drove from Huntsville to Montgomery for plumbing appointment which was scheduled for October 29, 2020. Their company failed to show up for appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Camera Plumbing System.

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

05/20/2017

They are the creme de la creme of their service industry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced a floor furnace at my other address.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/20/2017

They did their typical superb job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a service check on the heating system, and unclogged a bathtub.

11/26/2016

I'd give Bill Bradley Services an A on everything because I happen to use them for many, many, many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill Bradley Services fixed all leaking faucet in my bathroom.

01/29/2015

It had happened on a Sunday afternoon, probably about 6’ O clock and they came at 10 O’ clock the Monday morning. I don’t remember having to clean up after them but I don’t remember any details except that they were able to come very quickly. They fixed it and I haven’t had any problem since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pipe burst in my bathroom, so they had to come out and fix that for me.

CATEGORY plumbing

Full service residential and commercial plumbing, heating and air conditioning, including HVAC system replacements, drain cleaning including Jetter Sewer Service, HVAC maintenance programs, inspections, duct cleaning and installation, Water heater replacements, Tankless Water Heater installations, Faucet/Fixture repair and replacement, sewer line repair and replacements

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available