ALLIED FENCE INC

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2008

Fencing & Gate Operator Sales & Installation...

N/A
Central United Fencing

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to repair my fence. I have a big yard with a lot of warped parts. They met me on time at my house, looked over the entire project and gave a quote on the spot. He called me when the weather got bad and he would be delayed to come by for the repair. When he did come by he fixed everything and was very professional. I would recommend him to other people and I plan on using him in the future if I need more repairs done.

C

06/18/2015

Poor quality materials were used.  Boards began warping within 5 months on installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 6 foot privacy fence with 2 gates.

11/17/2014

It went excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 10x10 deck and a bit of fencing.

05/26/2012

Like any other project of this kind, you need to be there to make sure everything is placed exactly where you want it. They will readily accommodate you - but you need to be there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an old fence taken down and a new fence constructed using different borders. This required cutting back quite a bit of brush. Robert, Cedric, and Sherman did an excellent job and were hard workers. The new fence looks very good.

02/28/2011

Brad Baker was my point of contact at Allied Fence. He visited my property, met with me, and drew up the plan. He scheduled the city/utility to come out to identify lines prior to digging and I worked approval through my HOA and the city permit. Allied dug/installed the posts on a Wednesday, allowed 48hrs for the concrete footings to harden, and returned on Friday to install the gates and fencing....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allied Fence installed approx 250 ft of Cyprus (6ft) privacy fencing around my home to include a 4 ft gate and a 10 ft (vehicle size) gate. Payment was only required at the completion of service and I had the option of paying cash, check, or credit card.

CATEGORY fencing

Ornamental PVC, galvanized, vinyl, chain link, privacy and security fencing, electric gate openers, and dog kennels, residential, industrial, and commercial.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa