TNT Construction

A 13 Reviews

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since November 2016

5585 Rodgers Road

Mobile, AL 36613

TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product unique!...

home remodeling (10)woodworking (6)interior painting (4)home remodeling (4)door (3)house painting (3)pressure washing (3)siding (3)drywall repair (3)concrete repair (3)flooring (2)fencing (2)

12/05/2019

It went great very professional very timely I will use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

12/11/2018

The siding was replaced and painted. It looks great. This price seemed a little high, but since it was leaking I went with it and he did a beautiful job.. I plan to hire him again for other projects on my list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the vinyl siding on my chimney with hardiboard

CATEGORY siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

03/01/2018

Mr. Turner did beautiful work and presented himself and workers in a very professional manner. I was not uneasy with them in my home. Interior painting, ceiling lowered, removal of paneling, sheetrock and finishing, bathroom and kitchen remodel, leveled and installed hardwood flooring were some of the things done. The quality of work done, the price charged and the efficiency with which they worke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling old home

CATEGORY drywall,fences,picture framing,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thank You for your time and the great review!

04/22/2017

Very well....two capable and cordial young men arrived after a call and some delay in locating the property, but they measured the area to be powerwashed which included a long stretch of concrete that was pitch balck. Then they got to work and stayed with it until the area to be cleaned was in like-new condition. Thanks, Guys !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing 500 sq.ft. of sidewalk.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave us this great review!

03/02/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. Timothy was not pleased with how a small patch turned out on the wall so he mudded and repainted the entire wall to make sure it matched. They cleaned up all of the dust and picked up all of the mess at the job site. They kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. I will definitely call them again for any and all of my contractor needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of den, demo and sheetrock, trim install, painting of den, install of fan, install and paint attic steps, replace rotten trim on outside of home.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

Thank You for this review. It was truly a pleasure working for you.

01/21/2017

TNT was very responsive to our needs and worked with us to get the job done to our satisfaction. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardi siding job.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

01/18/2017

It went very well! We had a much larger job over the summer (every room needed work) like new ceilings, doors installed, insulation in the attick, painting inside and total sanding paint job on all the raut iron outside . Pressure washed the outside and bleaching outside of house. We were very pleased with the work then and will call on him with any of our future jobs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops Redone with granite, backsplash done on walls. He also replaced some rotten wood around the kitchen window, repaired and painted wood. Also repaired a ceiling sheet rock area in the guest bedroom that was damaged by a water leak. We had a leak under one of the bathroom sinks, I text him about it when he was doing the work agreed upon and he fixed it at no extra charge!!

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,insulation,remodeling,pressure washing,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

01/16/2017

My experience with this company was excellent! There was no stress at all. The job was performed in a timely manner and I was very satisfied! I love the changes that TNT Construction made possible for my budget!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had numerois projects done. TNT made my old cabinets look new, laid new flooring, patched holes, and painted my living and kitchen area.

CATEGORY concrete repair,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave TNT your feedback!

01/14/2017

It was great. He was very polite, well mannered and very professional. Got the job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a door replaced ASAP... My husband was out of town and my door was broken and I could not lock it. He came that day and replaced it for me.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review!

01/13/2017

TNT Construction showed up on time, got the job done in good fashion, and cleaned up after the job well. I would recommend TNT Construction for any work in remodeling your home or store!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TNT replaced siding and painted on the exterior of house. There was also some misc. small remodeling projects.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Sheetrock hanging and finishing, flooring, painting, framing, countertops, siding, windows,& doors, concrete, powerwashing , remodels, and much more.

Plumbing, electrical, and mold & termite services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal