Sunrise Dermatology

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

03/05/2015

Went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basal cell carcinoma removed.

06/04/2014

My impression with him is excellent. He is friendly, he listens and he spend time with his patients. His staff  are probably the one better than the other across. He has a very nice facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Scott Freeman as my dermatologist.

03/27/2013

He treated several sun damaged spots and recommended a topical medication for my face. After beginning the topical medication, I called his nursing staff with questions. They were prompt and friendly in responding. My questions were thoroughly answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for my annual skin cancer screening. Dr. Ramagosa had been recommended. He was thorough and professional during my full body scan. He maintained friendly conversation during the exam to make me feel comfortable.

03/25/2013

The experience was about 100% better than I was prepared for...My appointment was for 9:30 am...I arrived at 0900 and actually had the minor surgery and was walking out of the office at 0935...the Doctor and nurse were very efficient and made me feel very confortable....talked to me the whole time...I never felt any pain and they were very clear in my post op instructions...can't even see a scar n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove mole off back...I had been to Sunrise before....my wife and several friends use them. Very pleasant office atmosphere...they worked very well with my insurance. We have been to Sunrise about 5 times over all between me and mu wife...I highly recommend them.