Soiree Signatures Designs & Calligraphy

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2011

Soiree Signatures is an invitation studio run by local graphic designer & calligrapher, Lindsey Stiegler. Lindsey has been helping brides and other party planners with their social stationery since she returned to Mobile from college in 2003. She is best known for her unique style of handwriting and her ability to create custom designs for her clients that exude the client's style and personality. When you hire Lindsey for your event, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required for reserving space on her calendar in order to get your job done....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY wedding planning

11/16/2011

lLindsey was awesome to work with! I will definitely recommend her to everyone and if I ever need invitations I am coming to Soiree Signatures! I'm still smiling about how well the invitation calligraphy turned out.  Everytime I see one of the invitations at someone's house I get so excited :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all of my wedding stationery done by Lindsey -- save the dates, wedding invitations, calligraphy, matching wedding programs and favor tags!  I wasn't sure what the process would be like since there isn't a "book" to order from... but this is WAY better!  Everything is custom-designed by Lindsey, which sounds expensive, but she amazingly was able to work within our budget.  She explained that since we were designing the invitations from scratch, we can cut corners on parts that I don't find important to incorporate, whereas ordering from a catalog or a pre-designed template doesn't allow any negotiation on the price.  We were able to get ALL of the items listed above for around $1,000!  Oh, and after only one meeting Lindsey sent me a couple designs to look over and she NAILED it on the first shot!  It was just what I wanted and the design matched our wedding colors and our personalities!

CATEGORY calligraphy,invitations,wedding planning,graphic designers

Graphic design, hand-written calligraphy, place cards, escort cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, luncheon invitations, party invitations, wedding programs, wedding invitations & announcements

Most requests can be accommodated, but anything that just can't be done can be discussed during your consultation -- and many times, an acceptable work-around is presented.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal