Shouppe, Dr. Phillip L.

Angie's List since February 2012

03/13/2017

Went well. With Dr.Shouppes care and direction, I recovered quickly and was back to having a normal life in no time. Excellent Care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on my back. Had stiffness in neck and lower back.

02/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain

12/22/2013

They first put me on a roller bed that massaged my back. Then Dr. Shouppe popped my back. I've been using him for about two months now. My back feels so much better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Phillip L. Shouppe.

06/16/2012

Dr. Shouppe is extremely efficient, but very kind and caring. His well trained staff quickly sets me up with whatever preparatory treatment he orders. I rarely spend more than a couple of minutes in the treatment room before Dr. Shouppe enters. He gets right to work, but he doesn't mind me asking questions while he massages my back before starting his adjustments. I have never had a treatment sess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Shouppe has been providing therapy for lower lumbar pain caused by over-exertion from moving out of my house. He has been providing care for my lower back since 2007. This last visit was to continue treatment (which has helped considerably) and to discuss the results of x-rays he took of my back to see how my condition has changed since I first sought treatment from him.

02/16/2012

Overall, every time I go to see Dr. Shouppe, it's a very good experience. He and his staff are the best, in my opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had lower back problems for a number of years. I had been to see another chiropractor but left feeling very unsure about the chiropractor and the treatment. Someone referred Dr. Shouppe to me and I have always felt very secure about the treatment he provides. I have had some very bad lower back episodes and he has helped me tremendously. He teaches his patients how to manage their problems instead of their problems managing them. He is a total professional and really knows his business, which is the human body. I cannot say enough good things about the care Dr. Shouppe provides, it is beyond excellent. I have been going to see him for about 18 years now and never even given a 2nd thought about seeing another provider. He truly cares about his patients, all of them. He takes the necessary time with each and every one and never makes you feel like he is in a hurry. He takes the time necessary to take care of you. I have referred a number of people to Dr. Shouppe and every one of them is extremely pleased with the care he provides. Also, it's very seldom you have to wait more than about 10 minutes (total) and he always has a great staff who is pleasant and friendly. I totally respect Dr. Shouppe because it's obvious he respects his patients (and their time).