EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12-31-2016

2601 Halls Mill Rd

Mobile, AL 36606

EZ Flow Plumbing & Drain provides reliable and effective plumbing services to the Mobile and Baldwin, AL area. We serve residential and commercial clients. No job is too big or too small for our team. Let our experts work for you. Welcome, and thank you for visiting us at EZ Flow Plumbing online; your Mobile and Baldwin County plumber of choice! When you need a plumber in Mobile or Baldwin County, for any plumbing related repair, we are the company to call....

plumbing (131)drain cleaning (27)water heater repair and installation (20)home remodeling (15)sewer cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (4)septic tank cleaning (2)

10/20/2020

I understand if a business is busy and can't start a new job for a week or two. But ANY company that would take over a week just to send someone to give an estimate is in over its head. Move on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink/faucet replacement and new water lines run.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

01/29/2020

Awesome! The tech called ahead of time to confirm, showed up on time, did the replacement quickly and charged a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/23/2020

January 20, EZ Flow came to my house to fix a faucet. I told them my toilet was backed up and needed to be snacked from the Roof of my house. I was told OK, I will send a truck back today to fix this problem. On Tuesday the 21, I called to see where they were. Since I had not heard or seen them. They showed up on Thursday to fix the problem. I was told I needed a new $763.43 toilet to fix the prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

COST $778.43

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

12/31/2019

No Follow up, No one ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inquiry Concerning Bathtub Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/04/2019

A couple of months ago, EZ-Flow employees installed a new water heater for us. At that time, they discovered a problem with carbon monoxide emissions due to negative air pressure. We got that problem fixed and are grateful the EZ-Flow employees discovered the problem before we suffered any physical harm. It is not surprising that we chose EZ-Flow recently when we needed two sinks and faucets remov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install faucets and sinks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

08/29/2019

The guys gave me different options for repairing/replacing my water heater. When I decided to replace the water heater, they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were friendly. They answered all of the questions I had. They did a great job and I will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gas Water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

D

09/23/2018

We were never able to contact this person!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2018

06/24/2018

good results and nice people to work with. will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer line cleaned and clean-out installed

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2018

05/22/2018

The field technician spent more than two hours trying to run a "snake" down the vanity but when he was done it wouldnt drain at all. He then charged us $150.00 and said he would have to come back and dig under the slab to find out what was needed. A week later i called the office; and realizing i had been forgotten made another appointment. That appointment was missed. I called again and was given...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had a vanity drain that was draining slowly and needed to have it opened up

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

05/21/2018

Quickly repaired the problem and helped address another problem with our sink as a DIY project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a leaky shut off valve for a water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you.

Locally owned and operated! Drain cleaning, plumbing service, re-pipes, water heater repair/install; leak detection; kitchen and bath remodels; sewer line replacements/repairs; garbage disposals; dishwasher install; tankless water installation/repair.

Just ask!