Critter Control

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

We start with an initial inspection to determine 3 things: 1.What is our target animal(s)? In other words who are we up against? 2.How did the animal(s) get in by locating all of their entry points? We give guarantees against animal re-entry. 3.What collateral damage has been done? Have they chewed any wiring, duct work, damaged insulation, or left fecal matter and/or nesting materials. After the inspection our Wildlife Specialist will offer an estimate of what we will do to remove the animal(s) and seal up your home to provide you with a 365 day guarantee against any animal re-entry....

E3 Termite and Pest Control

We Specialize in Termite Bonds even homes with SPRAY FOAM INSULATION and Stucco. We can also handle all of your Pest Control needs. E3 Termite & Pest Control has more than 25 years of experience in treating and ridding your home or business of termites and unwanted pests! In addition, we’re one of the only companies in the area that offer spray foam insulation to our customers! Backed by years of experience, knowledge, and skills, we have proven methods that rid you of unwanted termites and pests that are safe, effective and not toxic to you, your family, or pets. At E3 Termite & Pest Control, we go the extra mile to inspect the problem, discuss the best treatment options, and then implement our triple protection plan. We have an exceptional track record of solving our customer’s problems. We offer a comprehensive range of services that you can rely on. Don’t build a house until you talk to us.

03/14/2013

Critter Control were good and they didn't kill the babies, he took them with him. Their prices are reasonable and they were very helpful. My husband had to speak to the owner about an issue that we had and the owner came on the phone and dealt with the issue which is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Critter Control to get rid of some squirrels. They are coming back today to check. The cleared a squirel that had gotten into my vent and she had babies so they got those out.  We also had some regular squirrels that were getting into my attic from the other side of the house, so they sealed everything up and nothing could get in.

CATEGORY animal removal

12/22/2012

The family had been hearing occasional noises from the attic and between floors.  The night before I was to be gone for 2 weeks, I was kept awake all night by something scurrying between floors.  We contacted Critter Control out of the phone book.  A representative came and informed us the invaders were mice.  He then began an effective high-pressure sales job, portraying the mice as implacable an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company visited my home, and determined the nature of the pest for a $329 inspection fee.  We entered into a contract for them to perform an exclusion and negotiate with my previous roofing contractor to perform coordinated work.  Before they gave us a date to perform services, I cancelled the exclusion.  They insisted on keeping the inspection fee (fair) and 25% of the total cost of the contract for "restocking".

CATEGORY pest control

05/20/2012

They started our fine (at least the initial phone call).  They did eventually get rid of the raccoons; however, once I signed Critter Control's contract and made a claim with my insurance company,  it was all down hill after that.  Their prices were EXTREMELY out of the market.  See below for the breakdown of supposed fees/services.  They were supposed to come out on Tuesday, May 1st.  They called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To my knowedge, the only service performed was taking some old insulation out of our 902 sq. ft. rental and blowing some new insulation back in.  They did not repair the eaves, nor did they repair the air ducts.  I don't even have any proof that they sprayed the almost $2,000 worth of fogging spray, odor remediation spray, and anti-microbial agent sprays.

CATEGORY insulation,animal removal,woodworking,biohazard cleanup

08/03/2011

Inspector very professional, although to do the house very expensive and they try to get you to do everything they recommend. (Almost $9,000 for my house!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a problem with rats and heard them in section of my house. Also cats had been getting into my area. Their name implied that they did removal - Only one out an inspector "to tell you all what they need to do to your house to keep them from coming into the house - very expensive applications to modify house.

CATEGORY animal removal

Residential and commercial animal, damage control, removal, attic insulation & restoration.