COPELAND'S PET MOTEL & ANIMAL GROOMING INC

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Our feet are planted firmly in the past 60+ years and our arms reaching for the future. We still do business the old fashioned way, one pet at a time. We are one of the oldest & finest boarding businesses in the Southern United States. Our facility covers some 3.5 well groomed acres and over 55,000 square feet of boarding kennels with each their own outdoor run & play area. Luxury Pet Suites (you'll have to see to believe) feature day beds, wall paper, bed linens, TV. and VCR. Cattery featuring TV and toys that fill their hours away from their parents. Many of our two legged clients call us Camp Copeland, but our four legged friends just call us their home away from home....

07/14/2016

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog stayed with them for 5 days. During that time she was given her daily meals, medicine and lots of love and attention. My dog stays in a room where I may see her anytime. There is a camera in the room. The ladies take excellent care of my dog. And often I have seen them with her.

CATEGORY pet grooming

01/19/2014

|I have taken two pets to Copelands over a 35 year period. Ms Copeland has a wonderful business supplying high quality care for all sorts of fur babies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath, Special Cocker Cut, anal glands.

CATEGORY pet grooming

08/15/2012

Wonderful.....could not have been more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BEST experience ever for my animals AND ME! We were new to the Mobile area and had only used home pet sitters in the past. I had to have surgery in Cleveland, OH and expected my two Chihuahua's to be boarded for only 1 week. Due to unforeseen circumstances, they were with Copelands for almost a full month. I must say that the boarding suites that use the webcams are more than reasonably priced, very clean, and spacious. The staff went out of there way to "make friends" with my two little dogs that are not really very social with others. They very carefully followed MY animals schedules and preferences and you are assured of that via the webcams! You can't imagine recovering from open heart surgery and not having to worry about my beloved little dogs (that normally would travel with us on long trips) because I could check in on them via my Nook Tablet, my iPhone, or the laptop. All phone calls to check on them were handled swiftly and with real concern for my animals comfort. Really just can't say enough of how pleased we were. In fact, we had to be in South Bend, Indiana in March, and they are the first place we made reservations.....for the doggies, even before airfare and our hotel.For those of us that love our fur babies as family, and are leary of boarding, believe me that the staff and facilities are top notch. Kathy and her staff make our need to travel without our doggies a peaceful experience for all!!!

05/02/2012

I have used this place 2 times for boarding in the past 8 months. The place is awesome. When we pull into the parking lot my dog gets excited. When we show up to pick him up he wants to stay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarding and grooming

CATEGORY kennels, pet grooming

Indoor suites with adjoining Outdoor Run, Luxury Pet Suites, Ultimate Suites, Cat condos. Pet Salon featuring bathing, dipping, grooming, and nails!!