AL DEANE'S TREE SVC

Angie's List since July 2010

Full service tree company...

JAY EUBANK'S TREE SVC

27 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

02/23/2018

I could not have asked for a more prompt, efficient tree removal and clean up. Six workmen came into the yard, cut off limbs, cut down the trees and cleaned up the debris in just under two hours. The price was most reasonable. I highly recommend Al Deane's Tree Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two dead or dying cherry trees located on a patio home sized lot. One was a large tree and one was smaller. Both trees needed to be removed.

03/28/2017

Mr. Dean was prompt and professional, as was his crew. Showed up for work with all necessary equipment. Mr. Dean was there almost the entire job. He did leave briefly but his crew didn't miss a beat. I could see why. His crew was amazing. Each person knew what their job was and they did it. No breaks, no BS, they came to work and they worked. They had the tree down and stumps ground in no time. Cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had very large oak tree in front of house which needed to be dropped, removed and stump ground down. Also had an old stump that I asked to be ground down.

02/06/2017

Could hardly tell they had been there, everything looked great & they cleaned up well after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some trees cut down & some trimmed

07/26/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Al's service. We got two other quotes for the work and Al quoted us a lower price for more work. He was able to get the job done quickly and professionally. While at our house he noticed a stump in the front yard and offered to grind it for us for no additional charge, since he was there anyway. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple trees removed (including a very large tree with limbs hovering over our home), stumps ground, trash hauled off.

05/18/2016

Al returned my phone call the next day after I left him a voice mail. I am a investor living in California. Al did business with me through phone communication. Al did the job as he promised in timely manner. Will definitely call him again if I have tree problem in my other properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and remove a dead tree in the backyard of a rental house in Mobile, AL

Full service tree company