The Pet Hospital of Madison

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2009

The Pet Hospital of Madison is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for small animals in a pleasant and creative working environment. The Pet Hospital of Madison provides quality veterinary medicine through the use of radiology, ultrasound, current methods in surgery, state of the art laboratory diagnosis, advanced dental procedures and the most current diagnostic techniques available....

01/25/2018

We were so impressed with everyone in the office. They truly seemed to care about the pets and their owners. We lost our pet, but our new pet is also a patient of Dr. Lawrence. We would not go to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lawrence was our pet's doctor for 17 years. She performed general care as well as critical care.

04/26/2017

They've been very good. Were just always surprised by the price. We get in fairly quickly. We like their professionalism, they way they treat our dog Maggie. Nice folks all around at that facility. They really do care about animals. They call afterwards to check on her.

08/25/2016

My wife does Pure Barre with two of the owners and that's how we got hooked up with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We started using The Pet Hospital of Madison since they opened.

09/11/2014

They told me how much it would be to neuter the kitten and I asked if it included everything. They said yes but when I went there, they added on medication, which was extra. It was a fair price for the operation. The price was higher because they added medication and I wasn't sure they needed that. I didn't even see a vet. The receptionist was fine. They should have been upfront about the expenses...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They neutered a kitten.

10/17/2012

Great from start to finish. Very professional, yet approachable, great health advise for our dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four dogs annual check up, shots, bloodwork, stool, physical examination.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We offer medical and wellness care for dogs, cats and pocket pets. We offer boarding and grooming.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa