Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 9 Reviews

A B C Cutting Contractors...

BedRock Siteworks LLC

BedRock Siteworks was established in Robertson County in 2015. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers.

05/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Will never use them again. Derrick planted substandard plants with the understanding that he would replace them if they didn't do well since these were all he had available at the time. He told two of us that, but says he never said it. He also said if we didn't have the sprinkling system on, we have no warranty. That was never mentioned or written anywhere. Guess he doesn't winterize his sprinkling system and apparently doesn't do landscaping if you don't have a sprinkling system. Terrible, terrible, terrible experience.

CATEGORY architect

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Developed landscape plan and installed the specific plants we wanted. Excellent work.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

09/14/2014

I will never go back to do business with them again. Not a trustworthy retailer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I called them on the phone, they told me that matched any competitor's prices. When I got there If found what I wanted. Loaded it in my truck and went in to pay. It was then they refused to match the prices (documented-not just my word). I walked out took the plants out of my truck and left.

CATEGORY landscaper

03/31/2014

It was fine. I like that they were there and their location. They are convenient to my location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought some plants from Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery.

CATEGORY greenhouses

04/28/2013

My initial experience with Indian Creek was with one of their subcontractors that did landscape design for us. This service costs about $75/hour. We have a relatively small lot (less than 1/4 of acre lot), so we didn't expect this would be a very expensive venture. The end result cost us $375 (5 hours)...a little more than I expected (thought it would be around $200). I would suggest if you are us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Utilized their Landscape design service plus purchased plants from them. Future plans on what we can do for upgrading the design in the rear of the house.

CATEGORY landscaper,greenhouses,architect,hardscaping