ABC Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2010

Additional contact name - Evan Willis. Additional DBA - ABC Enterprises LLC. Military and non profit organization discount....

Chandler Wise Services

We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfied.

Award 2019
Offers by Chandler Wise Services on Angie's List

05/16/2017

They were direct and professional and they seamed to know what they were talking about. The pricing was way to out of line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for mold removal in crawl space.

03/23/2017

Very knowledgeable. Did a comprehensive assessment and provided great insight into potential problem areas and ways to remediate effectively without buying in to expensive gimmick products like UV air systems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and testing

12/05/2016

ABC Cleaning came out and did an air quality test. But not only did they provide me my test results which were detailed and had exactly the info I needed - they also sat down and took their time to answer all my questions and went above and beyond what they had to. Great experience AAA+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak a few months ago and wanted to ensure I didn't have a bigger issue with mold.

09/02/2016

Great. Their cost was reasonable. They did the work on time and on budget. They discussed options for expanded services, but also offered the minimum needed with no hard sell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage and mold abatement.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can help with. Darrell Riley

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guys were very professional. They weren't pushy or anything of the kind. They came out to the house, took some samples, and walked me through the entire results and process of the sampling. Highly recommend their service.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

We are a full service cleaning and restoration company specializing in water damage, mold testing and remediation, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, and cleaning of all flooring types both residential and commercial. Our customer first approach to business is more than a tagline. It is the very foundation upon which our entire business is based.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal