1 Source Roofing, LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2012

1 Source Roofing, LLC has over 19 years of roofing & construction experience . We are an accredited "A+" member of the Better Business Bureau after hundreds of roofs installed and repaired. We are leaders in our industry, setting the highest standards for workmanship, attention to detail and adherence to manufacturer and industry approved roofing and construction practices. *Licensed with the Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board *Certified with Owens Corning - Preferred Contractor *Certified with CertainTeed - Shingle Master Company *Certified with Union Corrugating - Metal Pro Contractor *Factory Certified Installation Crews *Adequately insured for your protection *Insurance claim specialists...

WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing

Visit us at weatherproofroofs.com or Call Us at 334-678-7663. 40 year warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on Our craftsmanship. Call and say you found us on Angie's List for a 5% discount. Showroom located on 2975 Ross Clark Cir. Protect Your Roof with WeatherProof.

02/14/2020

Outstanding job. I have resided all over have served in the Army for 23 years. This company is the best I have ever seen. Adam was very responsive to my call. Came out immediately and gave me an estimate. The crew showed up early and completed the job in one day. Extremely professional, competent and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced.

06/26/2018

1 Source Roofing performed an excellent job on my roof. They were very fast and do quality work. I highly recommend this company over any other in North Alabama. They were much more reasonable than others we had quotes from previously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on home and out building

06/26/2018

1 Source Roofing really was great to work with. Their communication and follow through is the very best. Our new roof looks great! After the new roof was installed, they cleaned up so well that you would have never known they had been here. I highly recommend Adam and 1 Source Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof.

12/06/2017

Great! They did a super job in a timely manner, and it looks great and doesn't leak!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof removed, and new metal roof installed.

11/30/2017

I can save you some searching if you're looking for a professional roofer! Adam with 1 Source Roofing. I had done significant research because of some of the horror stories regarding roofing companies. Some didn't bother to return my call and I interviewed multiple. I had two pages of questions and Adam met me at the house and nailed each and every question. We had a tight time line and then Mothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roofing due to hail/shingle damage.

Roofing