Bill's Woodworks

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since March 2013

We are a growing company which I started as a part time business in the fall of 1997. Then in the spring of 2003 I licensed and insured my business as some growth was developing and then after a scale back of employees and a 33 1/2 year employment with another firm, I came into my personal business full time. That was 5 1/2 years ago and today I have four employees beside myself who give us better than 50 years experience in our profession. I alone have 44 1/2 years in the Cabinet and Millwork industry being involved in both residential and commercial work of all types, from the restaurant industry to banks, schools and the health care areas. We are growing as we give our customers a quality product which is not made of particleboard or MDF board in a custom atmosphere where one can choose what they want and know they are getting the best product for their hard earned money. In addition, our customers have asked us to do more construction type remodels which requires a state certified license by the Alabama Home Builders Association ; thus we have it and that number is 24429...

Hayes Remodeling

2  REVIEWS
Hayes Remodeling

My name is Darrin Hayes and I am the owner of Hayes Remodeling. I have done remodeling work since the early 1990's... from interior and exterior painting, drywall, and flooring, to everything in between! No job is too big or too job is too small. I do first class work and I put my heart into everything I do. I'm on time and very dependable, I treat all my customers like family, and with the up most respect. Check out the services I offer and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/14/2014

Very well. Was nicely surprised by the quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom-made cabinets in my bedrooms

CATEGORY custom cabinets

01/27/2014

CATEGORY custom cabinets

02/20/2013

He is very honest and shows up when scheduled. He works very hard all day long to complete the job. He is also certified to install any type of countertops and cabinets. He goes over the job with you and provides you with a quote and stands behind his quote. He also provides quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is currently building a special cabinet for me to match the current cabinets I have in my home.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking

Cabinets, marble, granite, painting, additions, remodeling whole homes form the roof to the deck and garage to the kitchen & bathroom. We really are versed in most areas but if not, we have a person to be licensed and insured to come and back us up.

Electrical unless my HVAC contractor who is certified can do it. Plumbing is the same way as my plumber is certified and insured making that task much simpler.

Within 50 miles from our office.