Thompson Home Repair

A 5 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

Lacey's Spring, AL 35754

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

handyman (3)roofing (2)siding companies (1)
C

06/04/2020

He came out and looked at the jobs and indicated it was within his scope and he would send me an estimate. I did not hear from him for 2 days so I called to make sure the estimate had not fallen through the crack. He said he would send it to me within 24 hours. I never heard from him again. Very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 toilets, install a porch light and repair some sheet rock

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

I am very sorry for his disappointment the estimate was worked up the email. had for customer we confirmed it was correct I have sent multiple times don't understand why hasn't got it by do apologize was looking forward to doing business with new customers never had this issue before

05/27/2020

All went great. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added wood panels to replace Sheetrock in small bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

03/30/2020

We were very satisfied. They did a very good job. They were polite and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/30/2020

We were very pleased with the work that they did. They listened to our questions and they fixed all the things to be done. They were very conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and repaired the siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

01/05/2020

Went perfect. Responded to the phone call in minutes. Setup the repair for 2 days later. They arrived early. Found where the leak started and the damaged that occurred. Repaired the leak quickly and professionally. Very very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak search and reoair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

Roofing and Siding repairs plus all large handyman services and repairs

Complete Roof and Siding Installations