Blue Bonnet Animal Clinic Inc

Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

D

10/24/2016

Terrible. Performed service without my opinion. When I voiced my dislike the evil came out of receptionist and Dr. FRENCH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet service

06/22/2015

11/06/2013

How'd it go?  OUTSTANDING!! Really don't need to say anything else.  You will be more than pleased when you use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using Bluebonnet now for approximately 4 1/2 years and have been more than pleased.  We use their services for annual checkups and emergency visits if necessary.  We have also boarded all four pups when necessary with no problems whatsoever.  All staff members are friendly, helpful, and professional.  The facility is clean and well kept with ample space for the pups to roam when boarded.  We had previously used another vet down toward Clanton and finally got "fed up" with the higher costs and the attitude of get 'em in and get 'em out.  Not the case with Bluebonnet.  Dr. French and staff are top notch.

03/01/2012

I stopped in to see if they had any of our cat's special diet food in stock. They did, of course. I stood and talked with the receptionist for 30 minutes, because they weren't busy. We've know each other awhile since we've used their services for years. She allowed me to take the bag of food home without paying (yet) since it was a different brand from what I usually purchase. She told me to call ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During my latest trip, I simply purchased special diet cat food. We have an ongoing relationship with Bluebonnet Animal Clinic since we have six pets, one of whom is diabetic.