Miller Roofing Inc

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Residential & commercial roofing specialist....

Bama Siding & Gutter LLC.

C

02/25/2015

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof on my home and garage apartment had to be replaced after the 2011 tornado. They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

C

06/10/2013

Even though the work was completed, it was a very long and drawn out process. They quoted the job on Feb 15 and said it would take 2 or 3 days. It was not completed until almost the middle of April. We had to call them numerous times due to issues with their work. I would not recommend them.  They used a primarily hispanic crew and on numerous occassions there was noone on the job site that spoke ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miller roofing installed a new roof and gutters on a house we purchased. They also put vinyl soffets and facia boards up.

CATEGORY roofing

Please remember the storm damage to this roof during the work process and the damage to other homes around this area .We warranty our work ,if you have any problems please let us know. Thank you for the job.

02/11/2013

made photos of my homes interior of the attic and sent me copies in the mail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
free service inspection of my metal roof. insp. performed in a professional manner. informed me of the work to be performed on my roof . the total cost also was included in the inspection.

05/10/2012

Wonderfull!!!! Thanks guys for a good experience,as far as I can tell the work was done correctly as I have not had any leaks in the ceiling since you have done the repairs!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace panels of roofing that had blown off during recent storms. Go over entire roof and make all repairs necessary to make the new roof that I had put on the year before by WeatherTite plus,but they have gone out of business!

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, gutter systems & skylights repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available