J & S Construction

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Top Tier Roofing

21  REVIEWS
Top Tier Roofing

Top Tier Roofing is your local roofing contractor who is here to help when you need a knowledgeable, committed, and honest roofing contractor. Our installers have over 25 years of experience, and all of our work comes with a 5 year workmanship warranty! Give us a call or text today and find out what makes us Top Tier! 256-454-4969 We are not only a 5 star rated roofing contractor, but we also offer services such as siding and window installation, gutters, and interior remodels. Our mission is to help those in our community protect their biggest investment from the severe weather we are known to have. We do this by offering superior products, such as Atlas shingles with 3M ScotchGaurd technology, and world class workmanship.

Offers by Top Tier Roofing on Angie's List

03/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J&S construction, owner Jeremy French |He lied about work & stole from me. My husband was very sick in the hospital & I couldn't properly check on him. I reported this to you & police & you did nothing.

08/26/2013

Everything went as pland. Job was finnished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodle bathroom

07/14/2013

Horrible.  He is a thief!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He didn't  finish work on my home and stole several items.  Please do not recommend him to anyone!  I found out he had done the same to someone else.

08/24/2011

well from the first meeting he was promped he gave us a bid and then whent beyond and explaned things other contractors didnt take the time to do. his bid was mid price compared to others but he gave the best presentation. he started with the pavillion and completed it 2 days early and it was just so amazing. so we went on with the metel roof and completed on time  another great job so we went on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they built a 18x30 pavillion with avented roof that looked like an old school house design i gave them full range on this and they knocked it out of the park  they then did a full metel roof on my house and layed ceramic tile in my den they did an incredible job

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling