Drury Enterprises

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2011

Want great customer service? Look no further! Talk to someone local instead of a call center in another state....

A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home Repair

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

D

10/09/2015

11/05/2013

Called on Sunday, and he came on Monday morning arriving a little late. Very courteous and efficient. Didn't make a mess. Fixed all three problems in about 2 hours. The hourly rate seemed high, but it's probably the going rate now since we haven't needed a plumber in a few years. Very pleased with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogged bathtub drain / increased water flow in kitchen faucet / fixed toilet that wouldn't flush entirely

03/23/2012

He did a great job. He was very professional and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come out do some repairs.

12/15/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a very good job. The price was fair and he was a nice man. He showed me the process and really helped me out.

12/13/2011

Mr Drury was very competent and professional. He fixed what others told me needed to be replaced. I liked his honesty. It was a job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Drury fixed a couple of leaks in my sink

CATEGORY plumbing

Installation of water heaters, ice maker lines, dishwashers, built in cooking appliances, disposers, sinks, faucets, toilet repair & replacement. Lavatory and vanity replacements Clothes dryer vent installation and cleaning.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover