Zerorez Huntsville

B7 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since January 2016

2511 Hall Ave.

Huntville, AL 35805

Like our great Huntsville city, ZEROREZ thrives on technological innovation. The patented system and method invented by ZEROREZ to clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, utilizes a proprietary cleaning solution called Empowered Waterthat is completely non-toxic, environmentally friendly and attains zero residue....

Carpet Cleaning (7)Upholstery Cleaning (2)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)Ceramic Tile (1)
D

10/02/2017

The service person was punctual and friendly. The schedulers did not mention the out of area fee that was added to the bill. This was an unexpected charge of approximately $75. My wife paid the extra charge. I had to reach out to the area manager about it. He had to review the transcript of the scheduling call in order to believe the customer. He asked me to meet him half-way and agreed to send me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to clean the carpets in my living room, hallway, and the entrances to the bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

09/25/2017

It wasn't exemplary but it was fine. I will recommend them. They did what they were asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2016

09/21/2017

It went okay. They were excellent, it was just a little pricey for me. He was excellent it just was a little pricey for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning. It was five rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

06/02/2017

They are really good and they don’t use chemicals, which is good for allergies and children and stuff. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

03/25/2017

I rarely, if ever, write reviews but I just had to after my service experience. Excellent service! I was able to get an appointment the next day. I received a call about 20 minutes before my technician showed up. My technician, Eric, was awesome. We reviewed the areas to be cleaned and then he got right to the task. Carpet looks like new - I couldn't be happier. I will definitely use Zerorez again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room, family room, staircase and sofa cleaned with enzyme treatment for pet stains in some areas.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2017

D

01/03/2017

Service result was unsatisfactory. 1st cleaner used way too much water in the tile floors and shower. I asked about water volume puddled on floor after he vacuumed most of it, he said it would dry. The carpet was done the same way, same problem...too much water or solution. The carpet, when dried was very crunchy. After tile dried, white reside was left all over the tile shower, floors and even up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was told by our home inspector Zerorez was the company to call to sanitize and take mold off shower tiles. So, Zerorez was called to sanitize/clean master bath shower and tile floor and laundry room tile floor, clean carpets in 3-bedrooms and Family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

01/28/2016

He talked me through the entire process explained what made it green and the difference between his company and others!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my carpet it looks brand new, my tile and he re-sealed it looks perfect, and even cleaned my couch/upholstery everything is amazing! Best experience with a cleaning service by far! Ask for Edward Stiles!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2016