Pro Building LLC

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Huntsville

Huntsville, AL 35803

Pro Building Solutions can assist you with your flooring and remodeling needs. Call Us Today!...

tile installation (9)interior painting (6)home remodeling (6)home remodeling (5)flooring (4)drywall repair (3)general contracting (3)marble and granite (2)woodworking (2)roofing (2)hardwood flooring (2)picture framing (2)

12/29/2019

I had a wonderful experience working with Pro Building! They handled every step of the process with courtesy and professionalism. I would gladly use them again, if their services were needed, and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Damage Consultantion

CATEGORY property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

12/29/2019

They came out to do a free inspection after the storms. We had minor damage and they took care of us completely. I couldn’t believe how incredible their team was and how kind and compassionate they are during such difficult times. I would and have recommended them to everyone I know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

03/13/2018

I originally hired Sam and his crew to complete a remodel on my master bath. I received bids from several contractors. Not only was Sam well under in price, but his overall demeanor and customer service made me feel instantly at ease. Throughout the project, Sam and his crew were professional, courteous, and overall a pleasure to work with. The bathroom turned out so amazing that I hired them a fe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel; Construction of Screened Porch

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

01/26/2018

Sam and the crew did an excellent job, and provided the most positive experience with a construction company I have ever had. When I initially inquired about an estimate, I was contacted the same night and subsequently received a free on-site estimate the very next day. They were very willing to work around my schedule and minimize any inconvenience to me. They were extremely punctual and always r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Pro Building Solutions to complete all the flooring and trim work in our recently purchased home. It was more or less a complete renovation from the foundation up.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

09/19/2017

Took two calls to get him to come out. Discussed my ideas. Said he would call With estimate. Never heard again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel bath and kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry that you have had a bad experience with our company. We strive to be extremely professional in all that we do and what you are stating is completely unacceptable for us. I do not have any information on the estimate, your contact information, nor any record of our guys going out to the address listed, but if you will call us directly, I would love the o...

02/07/2017

Very Very well!!! I would use them again for any kind of work I needed done. Super people to work with.I could not be happier with this job.Thanks Sam and your crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof replacement with new ridge vents, plus lots of rotten wood and decking replaced.All wood was caulked, primed and painted.

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We loved working for you! Call us if we can help you in the future!

11/21/2016

Sam and his crew are perfectionists. We couldn't be more pleased with everything they did in our bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sam came in behind a contractor who had done a really bad job on our bathroom remodel, and made it incredible.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It has been a pleasure working for you and [Member Name Removed]and I look forward to the master bathroom remodel early next year!

09/28/2016

Sam Howard and his crew at Pro Building Solutions remodeled our whole house for us. We had a projected time frame of 3 weeks (for only the bathroom remodel), added in a lot of custom details in the middle of the job, including taking out a wall, doing a custom bead board wainscoting in the bathroom, changing out all of the outlets/switches in the entire house, and replacing all of the interior doo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched all of the sheetrock walls for paint. Removed a wall going into the living area opening up the living room to the hallway. Laid laminate flooring in the hallway. Changed out all of the doors and their respective hardware in the house. Changed out all of the outlets and switches from the old almond color to an updated white color. Changed the light in the guest bedroom to a ceiling fan with light. Replaced the rotten subfloor in the bathroom. Raised the vanity in the bathroom and refinished it. Removed the old tile wainscoting from the 60's and installed an updated wooden bead board wainscot. Installed all accessories, mirror, and miscellaneous items I requested (at no additional cost!) Installed a GORGEOUS curbless tile shower up to handicap code for my elderly father who could not walk anymore (had to roll him in and out with a wheelchair). Changed out the 50 year old toilet to a new and updated toilet. Tiled the floor. And last but certainly not least, painted the whole house (1,400 square feet). By the end of the job, I felt like my whole house had undergone a face-lift!

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2014

06/20/2016

My wife and I were referred to Pro Building Solutions by some friends who had tile work done in a home they recently purchased. From start to finish the whole renovation prices with Pro Building Solutions was great. Communication was always on point, and no work was performed without our permission as the homeowners. Sam of Pro Building Solutions provided a great consultation during which he laid ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted with demolition, Installed a tile shower (floor to ceiling), floated and tiled floor in bathroom, replaced rotted subflooring, installed new plumbing, installed wiring and new electrical fixtures, relocated existing bathroom fan, offered design advice.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

05/23/2016

This company did an awesome job at spraying our house! We did a two tone gray throughout the downstairs. They went out of their way to make things smooth and peaceful. They were so nice to work with!! The new paint made the whole house feel so fresh and new. We are planning to finish out our upstairs and we will definitely use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the whole interior of the house. 8 larger rooms (livings, dinning, bedrooms) and 4 smaller rooms (bathrooms and laundry).

CATEGORY interior painters