Precision Door Service

• Trade License Number
  • 224552

3411 Highway 53 Ste B

Huntsville, AL 35806

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Hunstville to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. Emergency service available on Sundays and Holidays...

garage door repair and installation (44)
C

08/22/2020

Since it was going to cost $80 plus time and parts. I fixed the opener my self.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace remote door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

07/17/2020

They responded immediately. Came out the very next day to assess, and then returned the following day and did the repairs promptly and expertly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door rails needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

We are so glad that our technicians were able to get your door taken care of. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

02/21/2020

They did an excellent job at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

We appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

01/12/2020

Precision Door Service has been a delight to work with, from our initial call to the office, to the personal visit from our technician Justin Collier, to the installation of a new garage door and garage door opener. The customer service representatives in the office were consistently helpful and good-natured as we made, adjusted and finalized appointments. Justin Collier did a full survey of the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage door and garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your outstanding review for us as well as Justin. He is definitely an asset to our company. Please do not hesitate to contact in the future with any garage door needs that may arise.

04/30/2019

The service person was amazing and fixed not everything I thought was wrong - but things I didn’t know where wrong. The price was exactly as quoted- with more work than expected!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some minor garage door problems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future.

10/16/2018

I would highly recommend. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Broke on door pulley-shaft mechanism.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

04/20/2018

Our experience with Precision Garage Door of Huntsville was outstanding, from our initial phone call to installation. The gentlemen who came out in response to estimate were extremely thorough in their inspection of our old doors and openers, and explained in detail what our replacement options would be. We were provided with three options, at different price points, to replace our doors. Prior to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door and opener replacement (two each)

COST $2,699.98

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

Thank you for your review! Congratulations on your new doors.

03/12/2018

I spoke with them about replacing my garage door that had been hit. Ended up replacing my 12 year old garage door opener while they were there. Pretty straight forward with pricing and options. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

Thank you for your review! Congrats on your new door! Please do not hesitate to contact again, if anything else comes up.

02/18/2018

Where another vendor couldn't support until Monday, Precision was available same-day. Mike was fast, funny, and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the over-door springs on my garage door broke.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

09/27/2017

They were quick to schedule an appointment to give me an estimate. They were prompt and professional. I also liked that they list all of their installers/repair people on the company website so that you know who will be coming to your house. The gentleman who installed my door, was also the one who wrote up my estimate. I had changed my mind about what I wanted, and when he got the work order with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new garage door and everything else too!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017