Lee, Dr. David A.

• Angie's List since August 2012

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

C

09/26/2013

Dr. Lee did not seem to care about my vision problems. Just prescribed the strongest lenses and left it at that. Overheard one of his nurses say he was 'tired ' of dealing with me. He is the one that told me to come back if they didn't work. Went to another opthmologist and discovered I have Macular Degeneration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had been going to Dr. Lee for several years. Was okay with him until 2010.

CATEGORY ophthalmology, optometrist

08/21/2013

The doctor and the staff are caring. They're great! I would definitely use this doctor again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. David A. Lee for ophthalmology service.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

08/15/2013

They were really nice, very prompt and very knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions. They didn't made fun of me too bad because I'm blind to the bad and almost bump into a wall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used EyeCare Associates: Huntsville West for eye care services.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

08/03/2012

He is a really good doctor and the staff is good too. I like them there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. David A. Lee at Eye Care Associates for my glasses.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

08/03/2012

I have been going to him for over 25 years and the facility is great as well. My wife is going to them now too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. David A. Lee for my eye care.

CATEGORY optometrist

Optometry.

Similar businesses in your area...

The Eye Center