Landers McLarty Subaru

Angie's List since January 2013

open Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm . 24 hour drop/shuttle service...

Madison Automotive

54  REVIEWS
Madison Automotive

Owned and operated by Jason Ezell, Madison Automotive of Madison, AL caters to all your auto repair needs. Whether foreign or domestic, if you drive it, we can fix it for you.

06/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an oil change that comes as part of my three-year warranty. They not only changed the oil and rotated the tires, they cleaned/washed the car and placed a bottle of water into the cup holder. Now THAT'S what I call service!

CATEGORY auto repair

06/04/2015

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

02/20/2015

They are local and do a good job. Their price is competitive and their trade in is good. Everything goes pretty smooth. We are there for about 2 hours per transaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We’ve bought all our cars from them and they do the oil changes and maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

06/09/2014

Thoroughly impressed with my service experience at Landers McLarty Subaru! We are new owners of a 7 year old Subaru Outback. The vehicle we purchased from out of state for our teen daughter was a one-owner clean Car Fax car with extensive dealer and service visits noted. I had no expectation that we would end up with a major failure in the first 1000 miles of ownership, but a design flaw in the oi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced turbo on 2007 Subaru Outback. Removed filters from left and right side OHV that were clogged and causing failure of turbo.Changed oil. Ordered spare key and programmed it.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/07/2013

It was very smooth.  They were courteous and honest.  The whole process was very comfortable.   It was not a hard sell at all.  I got a pretty good deal, I think.  I think that a lot of dealerships like to just stick to a q  I probably could have bargained down a bit, but over the times I expect to own the car that would just be background noise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a car - 2014 Subaru Outback

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

we service all makes and models.