King Dental: David King, DMD

Angie's List since May 2012

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the care you need when you need it. Dr. King offers an array of services to meet the needs of your whole family. Whether you need routine preventive care, emergency treatments like root canal therapy or extractions, or advanced dentistry like dental implants, he has the skills and experience to help you have a healthy smile. Plus, your entire family is welcome at our practice, from the littlest ones to the most senior! Call (256) 880-1884 to schedule an appointment with King Dental today!...

03/17/2016

CATEGORY endodontics

04/28/2015

It was overall a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Knight Dentistry. I had cleaning done. My dentist is Dr. Andrew Knight.

03/15/2015

He is friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had routine cleaning done during my last visit.

10/22/2014

Loved Dr Knight and staff. He explains everything so thoroughly and is very proactive with your dental health. He doesn't push unnecessary dental work, and for me personally I was able to avoid a costly crown with a and quot;wait and seeand quot; approach, which has served me well for almost the last year. They are punctual, professional, friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning and exam

08/27/2014

He's efficient and thorough. He's on time and he seems to take good care of your mouth. He lets you know what needs to be done other than the checkups and the teeth cleaning. It was a pretty good operation. It doesn't take you too long. Your appointments are on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For our dentist, we use Dr. Andrew Knight. I went in for my bi-annual checkup and teeth cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Preventive Care Endodontics (Root Canals) Crowns & Bridges Periodontal Disease Extractions Complete and Partial Dentures Dental Implants Invisalign Cosmetic Dentistry Fillings