Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2007

Hiller Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical of Huntsville, AL offers plumbing, heating & air conditioning, sewer & drain, indoor air quality and electrical services near Huntsville and northern Alabama. If you need a certified plumber, local electrician, or HVAC company with 20+ years of experience with installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services, than we are the company for you. We also offer 24 hour emergency services for those dire times that can't wait....

US HVAC Services LLC

Keep your home at the perfect temperature this season with the expert HVAC contractors at US HVAC Services LLC out of Huntsville and Madison, Alabama. The professional contractors at US HVAC Services LLC specialize in air conditioning installation, air conditioning repair, heating installation, heating repair, air duct installation, duct repair, and emergency HVAC services. When you need your installation and/or repairs done right, call US HVAC Services LLC for the best HVAC service in Madison, AL. US HVAC Services, LLC also offers military and first responders discounts.

Award 2019

C

06/14/2018

Sticker shock when I got the estimate. Prices were much higher than the previous plumbers I had used in the past. Instead of reinstalling all the sinks in our house, I just had them do one and I found another plumber the next day to do the rest of the work. Quality of the install was very good; the plumber was very professional and worked quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install sinks; relocate backyard faucet

12/26/2017

Water heater went out 2 days before Christmas. Called and they came out same day. I was last stop and guy worked until night to finish. Water heater was out of mfg warranty. However, was still covered under Hiller warranty. Was replaced at no charge. I was shocked! Great service and warranty. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

11/08/2017

They had the wrong address and were 2 hours late. However actual job was excellent and staff was extremely nice and professional. I have already inquired about replacing a basement sewer pump and will schedule when I can budget the repair. They quickly approved a credit card online for repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken sewer pipe. Involved digging close to house with caution and cutting sidewalk. They disclosed that they do not repair sidewalks but the cut was so efficient we just fitted it back into place and nothing further was needed.

09/07/2017

Communication was great. Technicians were prompt, courteous and experienced. Repair was done efficiently and timely. I will definitely use again when a problem arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Under sink pipe was deteriorated and leaking.

08/14/2017

Hiller is always on time, professional, and knowledgeable. Visits always go along efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine twice a year maintenance on HVAC, plus check-up of house plumbing system, and electrical system.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Dear [Member Name Removed]: Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. When we say "Happy You'll Be" we really mean it. We love to make our customers happy, and it sounds like we did. Remember we're available 24/7 if you need us again.

Plumbing, Drains & Sewers. Heating & AC. Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing