Green Spaces Home Improvement

A 7 Reviews

Founded 2013 •

1920 Jordan Ln NW

Huntsville, AL 35816

We specialize in interior/ exterior painting and lawn care services. We pride ourselves in delivering extraordinary service. Green Spaces has been in business for 3 years. Our staff consist of 5 skilled, seasoned individuals that have been in the profession for several years. We are a licensed and Insured, bonded business....

home remodeling (5)interior painting (4)house painting (1)lawn care (1)

11/24/2020

I had an amazing experience with this team. They were very professional and precise with upgrading my bathroom. Every detail I asked for was completely done and completed in a timely manner. I would recommend services to anyone 🤩 Thank you guys, I love my bathroom!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/24/2020

Awesome , did everything asked + more . Was very understanding & i absolutely loved the work after it was done. 10/10 definitely would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/21/2020

Total rehab/remote of my parent’s home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lance and his team helped in EVERY aspect of the 100% rehabbing/remodeling of my parent’s family home. They were very professional, timely and flexible in taking care of ALL the projects. I highly recommend Lance and his team ~ I still use their services for anything I need done for my home.

CATEGORY lawn service,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

11/16/2020

It was excellent and Lance was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/14/2020

Great...it was alot to do, and Green Spaces got it done...Very grateful the crew made it so I could cook Thanksgiving dinner, even w/my kitchen under constuction....excellent work...)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/10/2020

I was very pleased with how professional and timely the work was completed. Lance, Nester and their work crew were friendly and accommodating. I appreciated their attention to detail and how clean they kept the work space. I would highly recommend Green Spaces Home Improvement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

11/10/2020

Easy to work with and profesdional. More importantly they cleaned up behind themselves and I was immediately able to stage house for a showing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Flooring, Lawn Care, Landscaping, Remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check