Extreme Exteriors

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2009

Rodneys Roofing & Seamless Gutters

01/26/2021

Work was done promptly and professionally. Jeff was very easy to communicate and negotiate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Shutter Repair

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

06/13/2014

I was referred to Jeff at Extreme Exteriors. When I called, Jeff was polite and helpful. When he came out to give me the quote, he was very fair and reasonable. He and his crew showed up on the scheduled date and on time. They always made sure to clean up any mess before they left for the day. I would recommend anyone needing any exterior work done to use Jeff and Extreme Exteriors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to update the look of my house with new siding and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

03/03/2014

In December I went to the property and the middle two thirds of the gutter was hanging down from the roof. I called Jeff and explained the problem. He said he would come out that week and fix it. He never came out, and I left several messages over the next month or so reminding him of his commitment to come out and fix the gutters. It is now March (3 months later) and the gutters in the back of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeffs crew installed seamless gutters on a small one story rental property. The front looked great but the back gutters were tipped down a little and didnt look real secure. I called Jeff and they came back and added a few nails to fix it.

CATEGORY gutter repair

02/07/2014

Mr. Killian had been recommended, so I selected Extreme Exteriors from three vendors. He and his crew showed up when they said they would, and they were very professional and polite. I have a two-story house, so there was work on the second story, the roof gables, and the vents at the top of the siding, as well as siding on the first floor. They did a good job of custom-fitting trim around vents a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Masonite siding on my 25-year-old house was rotting, so I had all of it replaced with vinyl siding.

CATEGORY siding

07/25/2013

The installation was quick and professional. He had to crew of 4 people that worked well as a team and had the work done in 2 hours. Looks great. The siding was wiped down and all debris was removed. I am very pleased with the work and will use Jeff for other work that he performs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Jeff to give me an estimate on replacing some siding that was leaking on the second story of my house. He removed and hauled off the old siding, weather proofed and installed the new siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding