Don's Southern Plumbing Service

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2011

We are able to provide the right plumber in AL, who can take care of your plumbing needs with a quality of service you need. We can provide a solution to repair all types of plumbing....

Scott Plumbing

49  REVIEWS
Scott Plumbing

Here at Scott Plumbing, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in residential service, repair/replacement of all fixtures, water heaters, pipe replacement, leak detection. We also specialize in Medical Gas Installation and are NITC certified. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 701-6181

08/11/2017

CATEGORY water heater repair

05/15/2017

Great, Don correctly fixed the issue and no more leaking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main sewer line underneath house was leaking.

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Don on several occasions. He is always very responsive and does wonderful work. I highly recommend him.

12/05/2013

He replaced hose bibs and added sink shutoffs. Work was done professionally and efficiently,I was very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 exterior faucets and installed 2 sink shutoff valves for sink in Greenhouse.

10/14/2013

Did a great job. Don is super speedy to get to you. Once I had an emergency and he just came in while I wasn't home and fixed it. He let me mail him a check since he has done so much work for me over the years. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old shower and faucets with new ones in two bathrooms - so two showers, 4 facets and one Roman Tub facet and drilled a hole for a new sprayer on the Roman Tub. Also replaced all the parts under the sink - new valves for the Hot and cold underneath the sinks. Also, unclogged laundry sink and fixed leak.

Plumber, Plumbing, Water Heaters, Plumbing Service, Plumbing Contractor