Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

12:00 PM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 12:00 PM

200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW

Huntsville, AL 35806

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466...

hvac repair (256)air duct cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)plumber (17)electrician (11)water heater repair and installation (6)well and water pump (4)drain cleaning (3)home energy audit (1)

06/23/2020

Greg D. Came to my house to day and pulled out a win repairing my AC as well as cleaning both units. Available, courteous, friendly and competent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repoair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you.

06/09/2020

Very well, need a blanket now , at 75 temperature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak fixed and recharged.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

We are glad to hear that things are back up and running and ready for the summer! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

02/04/2020

Outstanding work as always. I shouldn't be surprised. Conditioned Air Solutions personnel are always professional, knowledgeable, and great at their job. The technician came out to do the regular maintenance on my A/C unit and I had been having trouble with my thermostat. He checked my warranty for me and found out I was covered for a replacement and he did it on the spot. I never have to worry ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular service and thermostat replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

10/23/2019

I had a new HVAC installed a couple days ago with Conditioned Air Solutions. I was very pleased with the service. Jason and his crew completed the installation within six hours and cleaned up thoroughly behind themselves. Everything about how to use the system was explained before they left. Air conditioning is working great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for reviewing our team.

10/16/2019

I called Conditioned Air Solutions to get an estimate on repairing my hvac unit...they sent Greg Dupe. now that's not his full last name but i can't spell it...sorry Greg you will be known as the dupe. Greg was very professional and thorough. the report wasn't good I needed a whole new system...well, it was 15 years old.The temp in the house was over 84 degrees...we were sweltering. Greg called To...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW HVAC SYSTEM

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our company, our team members and your experience. We appreciate thorough reviews such as yours so that many members of our team can hear how they can change the overall experience that a customer has. Your review allows others to see that we stand by our promise of "We Make it Right". Thank you again for recommendation and 10 stars! We...

10/02/2019

Dalton would above and beyond to help us diagnose the problem we were having with our dryer. We were getting an error code of airflow restricted. He inspected everything and found the problem being the vent on the roof was clogged. Very fast service and wonderful to work with. Thanks Dalton!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent inspected

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

07/30/2019

Greg Duplechain was incredible! Not only was he prompt, he was incredibly personable, and professional! Todd (the dispatcher) kept us a apprised on when to expect our Technician. Overall an absolutely fantastic company. We will be using them for all of our central air and heating needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our ac needed servicing, and a new capacitor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate you reviewing Greg, Todd and our Company.

07/05/2019

Loved it. Got 3 estimates and Conditioned Air Solutions was most detailed and the lowest price. Nice that they priced it 'out the door,' as in all taxes, etc. priced in. Greg Dubroca provided the estimate for a 2 Ton unit, which we later increased to a 3 Ton unit. Jamie Booker, the overall install manager, arrived prior to install day, took photos of the area and ensured that all equipment and par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our team! We appreciate your detailed review and recommendation. We will share your review with our team. Our up front pricing leaves no room for you, the customer to have to guess at what your final cost is going to be! Please let us know if you need anything else.

06/24/2019

I am pleased with everything about this company. I needed a new air conditioner system. Greg reviewed the job and provided options and suggestions. Victoria in the office was superb with coordinating all aspects of the installation. The crew of Jason, Matt and Zach were highly qualified to do the work. They were on time and very pleasant. It turned out being more complicated than originally though...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Air Conditioning System

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/21/2019

Office manager Victoria, was super helpful! Greg and Will came out to modify an air duct and intake in my home. When they asked how I was doing, I told them I was not happy because of the loud buzzing noise the intake frame made when the ac was running. Greg said he would change that and when they finished I’d be happy and he was right! They were both awesome, professional, and friendly. They fixe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and intake service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience,

Residential & commercial installation, maintenance and repair heating & air conditioning, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifier and dehumidifier.