Changes Flooring & Paint

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Call our flooring contractors and painting contractors at (877) 735-4302 in Huntsville, AL, for services that improve your home or business' overall appearance....

Mr. Home Solution

WE SOLVE ALL YOUR HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGES AT THE BEST PRICES! Welcome to Mr. Home Solution! We take pride in the quality of work and customer satisfaction that we give each and every customer! We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail, while making customer satisfaction our top priority. Call us today for your Fencing needs!

06/01/2014

Had freeze damage. Lost confidence in Insurance company preferred provider due to poor responsiveness and knowledge of the work to be done. Contacted Changes Flooring; response was immediate; price was right. They started work immediately and finished in a timely manner. Changes management are very personable, honest, and easy to work with. Their response to our punchlist items was immediate. I pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage repair; sheetrock replacement, scraped ceiling, installed floor tile, installed wood flooring, installed bathtub tile, , installed tile around fire place; and painted most of house interior.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

02/26/2014

It was not as select (consistent in color) |as I wanted but it worked out and I learned to love it. They delivered the |wood, very much appreciated! I needed a box a year later and they ordered it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased hard wood flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

01/14/2013

The crew at Changes did a great job. They started and finished on the dates promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changes put in a new hand scraped floor, painted all of our ceilings and a bathroom.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,interior painters

C

08/04/2008

The owner, referred to me by a friend, gave a verbal estimate after visiting the home. I went to the store to pick materials but he could not find the written estimate after searching the office thoroughly for it. I eventually selected the materials but was not offered a contract or the written estimate. I paid the first installment (of 3) and work started when promised and preceded promptly and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old flooring and replaced with ceramic tile in 2 baths and kitchen, carpet in 3 bedrooms, laminate in living/dining area and hall; removal of old tub surround and replace with ceramic tile; closing in one unused doorway with drywall; repair and painting of all interiors (minus doors, windows, and ceilings).

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

flooring contractors, painting contractors, huntsville, al